This podcast is particularly good, in so far as it captures the ambitions of African tourism and lets us hear about the real nuts and bolts behind a huge project planned for Zanzibar. Saleh Said, Director of Pennyroyal Gibraltar Limited, joins Bench Events Managing Director for this jam packed 11 minute special of the AHIF podcast.
Matthew and Saleh chat about plans for:
- five 5 star hotels (100 - 150 keys each)
- 150-200 branded villas per hotel
- a golf course
- 4km of beach front resort
- a marina (32 hectares of land)
- 12 reclaimed islands
- the creation of a “little Stone Town” with shops and restaurants
- a new runway
To hear more podcasts from Africa’s leading hospitality investors, please subscribe to the AHIF podcast on iTunes, Stitcher (Android) or Soundcloud.