Control Risks East Africa Ltd
binäre option meine geschichte Ian is a Senior Consultant within Control Risks’ Crisis and Security Consulting department. His role centres on security risk consulting and the management of long-term projects in the East Africa region, primarily focussed upon security risk management, analysis and security design. He has extensive experience in supporting and managing a range of projects covering multiple industry sectors.stockpair betrug
opcje binarne filmik Ian’s recent consulting experience includes:http://melroth.com/?komp=che-cosa-e-autopzioni-binarie&723=6c che cosa e autopzioni binarie
opzioni binarie arbitraggio - Project manager and lead consultant for the delivery of security design support to a new International Airport in Kigali, Rwanda. The project encompassed a security threat and risk assessment which fed into the delivery of the security concept design. The project is now progressing into the developed and technical design phases.
- Project manager and lead consultant for a USD $2bn critical national infrastructure power sector project in north-eastern Kenya, delivering security site survey, security risk assessment, security concept design, security master plan – project ongoing to incorporate full lifecycle through to operations.
- Project Manager and lead consultant for the delivery of full lifecycle security consultancy services following the RIBA work stages, for a high end serviced apartment’s development in Nairobi.
- Project manager for the delivery of security consultancy services for an iconic mixed-use development in Nairobi incorporating a new 5 star international branded hotel. The on-going engagement initially comprised a security threat and risk assessment feeding into a security concept design and is now at the detailed design phase.
- Direct consultancy services encompassing the provision of Crisis Management support, training and the development of planning, policies and procedures for a major energy sector, critical national infrastructure project in north-western Kenya.
- Lead consultant and project management for a 100 acre premier mixed use development in Nairobi, Kenya, delivering security site survey, security risk assessment, security concept design, security detailed design, high-level policies and procedures and tender management services.
- Project manager and lead consulant delivering a detailed security review for an international FMCG company who were experiencing extensive theft, corruption and mismanagement of stock from their primary site in Nairobi.
- Direct delivery of multiple security reviews for an international oil and gas client conducting operations in Tanzania. The review process incorporated an extensive threat and risk assessment followed by direct reviews of accommodations, places of work and journey management by land, sea and air.
- Direct delivery of Business Continuity and Crisis Management consultancy for an international telecommunications client incorporating business impact analysis, input and co-authorship of business continuity plan, crisis management workshops, training and corporate desktop exercises. Evacuation planning, training and live exercises for 1000+ personal at company head office.
- Direct embedded security consultancy for an international telecommunications client in Nigeria. Tasks included risk analysis, risk management, crisis management planning, business continuity management, security management/mentoring, audit and review, and the provision of timely security information reporting analysis and advice
binã re optionen Ian has significant experience of working in challenging environments across Sub Saharan Africa and the Middle East. Before joining Control Risks, Ian worked as a Senior Consultant and Regional Manager for an international risk consultancy, project managing and providing client facing consultancy services for the provision of security design and installation of Integrated Security Management Systems. Ian’s early career was with the British Army as a reconnaissance and intelligence specialist serving in numerous operational locations and receiving a Queen’s Commendation for Valuable Service (QCVS). Ian is a Fellow of the Institute of leadership and management and has a post graduate diploma in Business Continuity Management from Buckinghamshire New University.vergleich broker binäre optionen